Subscriptions Terms of Service
By using GeoTour (“Service”), and all services of Geovative Solutions, LLC (“Geovative”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Geovative reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.geovative.com/termsOfUseSubscriptions.asp
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Geovative prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Geovative cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card or PayPal account is required for paying accounts. If you initially sign up for an account, and you don't cancel that account within 30 days, you will be billed starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day, you will not be charged.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly, yearly, or one-time basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months or years of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months or years unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card or PayPal account that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Geovative does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your subscription. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by logging into your GeoTour account, clicking on the 'My Profile' link and then clicking 'Membership Details' under 'User Info'. Click the 'Cancel Membership' link and then click the 'Yes, Cancel my Subscription' button.
- Your content will remain on the site within your file repository, but your file repository limit will be reduced to that of a standard (free) user. You will not be able to upload any further content until your previous content is deleted to free up enough extra space.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, you will no longer have access to the canceled service, and you will not be charged again.
- Geovative, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Geovative service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Geovative reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Geovative reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change. Subscriptions, once activated, will not increase in price by more than 20% in any given year.
- Geovative shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Cancel within the first 30 days and you won't be charged - If you cancel your paid account before you are billed 30 days after your original signup, you won't be charged.
- Cancel after 30 days and you won't be charged again - Once you cancel you won't be charged again, but you are responsible for whatever charges have already been incurred for the current billing period. For example, if your billing cycle is on the 18th of every month, and you cancel on the 24th, you'll still have to pay for the current month, but you won't be charged again after that. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- How do I cancel my account? - You can cancel your account at any time by logging into your GeoTour account, clicking on the 'My Profile' link and then clicking 'Membership Details' under 'User Info'. Click the 'Cancel Membership' link and then click the 'Yes, Cancel my Subscription' button.