Geovative Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Support > GeoTour Web Application
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Test

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CajunLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Test
    Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:58am

We downloaded your Yellowstone GPS tour to our Garmin Nuvi 360 last night.  Encountered some difficulties.  Is there any way to run a "test" to see if the program is on the GPS?   The program does not show up in the MP3 section of the GPS.  Is there any way I could speak to someone without going thru a forum?  Wish you had a contact phone number, since I need to speak to someone about my order thru PayPal.

fastlane View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fastlane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 9:18am
Hi CajunLady,

Sorry for any trouble you're experiencing.

First, please go to this page: http://www.geovative.com/GarminTourGuide.asp and follow the instructions under "How it Works / Screenshots". If you follow those first four steps or so, and are still sure that the tour is not on your device, you can email geovative@geovative.com and we'll take care of you from there.

If you have any PayPal issues that need our attention, you can address those in an email to geovative@geovative.com as well.

This forum and email are the best ways to communicate with us. We generally reply pretty promptly, like in this case, and we'll do our best to help you resolve any problems.

Thanks,
Lane
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic