Geovative Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Support > GeoTour Web Application
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No Pic or sound for tour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom in Phill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Pic or sound for tour
    Posted: 19 May 2009 at 7:32pm
I am trying to make a tour with sound and pictures but am not having any luck. The first time I tried to download a tour it loaded but would not show any pics but played the first song on my Pleasant Hill tour. Sense then the tours load but no sound or pics. I have tried loading the tour By step 1 and 2. I have the proximity set to 100 feet and the proximity is set on my Garmin Nuvi 760 to automatic. I would like any help you can give me. I am using a Compaq laptop with Windows Vista and tried it on a Toshiba laptop with XP Pro and both get the same result. The tour runs ok with turn by turn but no pics or sound. Thanks, Tom.
geovative View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geovative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2009 at 6:32am
Tom,
Which tours are you trying to download? Also, how fast are you going when you pass these tour locations? The devices sample at 1 Hz (once per second) so if it samples just outside of the 100 ft radius one second and then just on the other side of the radius the next second, the location will not trigger. Last question-- can you manually trigger the audio and image by going to Where To?-Extras-Custom POI-Tour Name-Location Name?

Thanks, Scott
mlangelo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlangelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 4:01am
Hope it is ok if I use this thread to post a similar query.
When I try to upload my pic, i get this message
"

Persits.Jpeg.1 error '800a0004'

AspJpeg has expired. Please visit www.aspjpeg.com to purchase a registration key.

/includes/uploadFunctions.asp, line 8"

the pic couldn't be uploaded. Your views please. Thanks!

Edited by mlangelo - 10 Aug 2009 at 4:02am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic