Geovative Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Support > GeoTour Web Application
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Final question! Tour ordering

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote outofsocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2008 at 11:47am
I'm a new Garmin Nuvi user and have created a "tour" through my city, which is really a list of 36 speed cameras located at intersections.  I'd really like the Garmin to let me know that a "camera" intersection is coming up, no matter from what direction I'm approaching it.  Is this possible?
geovative View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geovative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2008 at 3:28pm
outofsocks-
Sure, all you have to do is create a tour on our site comprised of the 36 camera locations. You can then either upload an MP3 file which you want to play when you're approaching each camera or by not uploading an MP3 file, a default alert 'beep' will play when you approach any camera.

When creating the tour and tour locations on our site, be sure to set the proximity distance to your desired distance. The default is 500 ft, which means you will be notified whenever you are 500 ft or less from a camera.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks, Scott
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic