Geovative Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Support > GeoTour Mobile Applications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Geotours Mobile in Windows Mobile 6.1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miasky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Geotours Mobile in Windows Mobile 6.1
    Posted: 03 Mar 2008 at 2:43pm
Hello,
GeoTours Mobile is a great application and I use it 5 months ago and now I update my device to Windows Mobile 6.1 and the application isn't start.
Do you know what is the problem?
How I can start the application with my new O.S.?
Thanks.
geovative View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geovative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2008 at 6:03pm
Hi,
Have you properly installed the application as you did before?  Do you have .NET CF 2.0 installed?  Which operating system were you using previously?  Also, are any error messages displayed?

Thanks, Scott

Edited by geovative - 03 Mar 2008 at 6:03pm
miasky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miasky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2008 at 1:34am
Hi,
1.- yes, i installed the application as i did before

2.- no, i have .NET CF 3.5, it is the defaul CF installed in the Windows Mobile 6.1 and for install the CF 2.0 I have to uninstall the 3.5 and it is impossible.

3.- Previously I have Windows Mobile 6, and I think that the CF installed was 2.5.

4.- The error display:
"Don't find the name of file or assemble 'WM5GPS, Version=1.0.2731.27815,Culture=neutral,PublickeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies"

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic