Geovative Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Using Mac

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choi276 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Using Mac
    Posted: 31 Dec 2007 at 1:05am

I love this site! Most function works on web browsers on Mac except few. Here is what I found.

Adding audio or images to the tour location won't work on Safari, Camino, or Fire Fox. I had to use IE on PC to solve the problem. Can you fix this?

Again, this is an awesome site.Wink
geovative View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geovative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2007 at 12:30pm
Hi,
Thanks for your kind words!

We are unable to replicate your issue in Firefox on a PC.  Were you unable to add audio/image files using Firefox on a PC?  If so, could you be a little more specific as to what happened?  i.e. did the audio/image dropdown boxes not appear when you checked the appropriate checkboxes or was an error displayed when you tried to add the location?

Thanks, a lot, Scott
ktuley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktuley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2008 at 10:05pm
I think I can lend some answers here.
when i try to upload media files, i get a filename must be 31 characters or less error.
I've renamed the files with one letter plus the extension, ie, a.jpg, and it works.
however if i try to upload 2 files, even with one letter names, it doesn't work.
same error.
this is using safari, leopard 10.5.1.

I haven't tried firefox yet.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic