GeoTour gives your users the ability to download and experience tours on the supported devices and applications listed below.
SMARTPHONES & TABLETS
- iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch running GeoTour for iOS
- Android devices running GeoTour for Android
- Windows Mobile devices running GeoTour for Windows Mobile
- Garmin nüvi devices using GeoTour for Garmin TourGuide
- Garmin zūmo devices using GeoTour for Garmin TourGuide
- Garmin StreetPilot c550, 2730, 2820, 7200, 7500 devices using GeoTour for Garmin TourGuide
- Garmin iQue 3000, 3200, 3600, 3600a devices running GeoTour for Garmin iQue
- TomTom GO
- TomTom ONE
- TomTom XL
- TomTom Navigator
- TomTom Mobile
- Certain Garmin devices support Routes. This allows you to receive turn-by-turn directions between all tour locations. Current Garmin models that support routes include, but are not limited to: Garmin nuvi 7xx/8xx/9xx/5000, zumo, or StreetPilot 7200/7500
- Garmin nüvi devices without MP3 player functionality (i.e. the 200 series) will not play tour audio files.
- TomTom devices only support the location information. Media (images and audio) can be downloaded and played on your device if it is supported, but the media will not trigger automatically and must be played manually.
OTHER DEVICES & APPLICATIONS
- Any MP3 Player or iPod
- Google Earth
- Web Browser